Australian Rotary Health is calling for Expressions of Interest (EOI) for its Mental Health Research Grants.
Projects must focus on the mental health of young Australians (aged 0 – 25 years) and be conducted within Australia at a recognised university, hospital or research institute.
Funding & Duration
Research grants are valued at up to $70,000 per annum + GST for 1, 2, or 3 years.
- Principal Investigators holding a current Australian Rotary Health grant are not eligible to apply unless their grant finishes in 2018. Co-Investigators can have an active Australian Rotary Grant in progress.
- The Principal Investigator may apply for only ONE grant as the Principal Investigator (they may be included as Co-Investigators on other applications)
- The Principal Investigator MUST be a citizen or permanent resident of Australia or New Zealand. Co-Investigators can have any country of origin.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- A copy of your Expression of Interest must be submitted for internal review by 18 May 2018
- Please email email@example.com if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review