Hort Innovation is seeking a suitably qualified, experienced and capable delivery partner for the project: Processing tomato industry capacity building (TM17000).
The objectives of the services being sought are to:
- Coordinate information delivery to the Australian processing tomato industry
- Increase industry understanding of the latest relevant R&D outcomes and the adoption of R&D by Australian processing tomato businesses
- Increase the reach of the processing tomato industry R&D program by engaging stakeholders in the R&D process, including on-farm trials
- Collect industry benchmark data and statistics to help identify gaps and direct industry development efforts
- Provide accurate representation of the Australian processing tomato industry with stakeholder groups such as Plant Health Australia
- Identify other funding sources to support R&D and extension aimed at industry development.
Tender No. & Further Information
- www.tenders.net – tender net reference #1002314
- Contract #TM17000
Closing Date & Time
- 15 May 2018, 5.00 pm (Easter Standard Time)
- Please contact Valerie Morris, Business Partnership Manager (Health & Sciences) for assistance with a submission.