This initiative supports university research involving mixed disciplines in science and engineering, with a range of topics with high potential for future defence capability.
Topics in 2018 include:
- Topic 1: Integrated Quantum Sensing and Control for High Fidelity Qubit Operations
- Topic 5: Embodied Learning and Control
- Topic 22: In situ Microstructural and Defect Evolution below the Micron Scale in as-Deposited Metal Alloys.
Funding & Duration
Total grant funding may not exceed AUD $3M for a three year project, or AUD $5M for a five year project.
To be eligible, you must:
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN)
- be a higher education provider listed at Table A or Table B of the Higher Education Support Act 2003 (Cth)
- be a lead Australian university in an approved MURI submission on a designated topic.
You project must:
- be approved through MURI on a designated topic
- include eligible expenditure
- be undertaken in Australia.
Submission Requirements & Due Dates
- Submissions due 3 May 2018
Need Help with a Submission?
- Paul Arthur, Business Partnership Manager (ECMS, Arts & Professions)