Applications are now open for the 2018 CSANZ-Bayer Young Investigator Research Grants. The grants have been made possible through unrestricted funding by Bayer with the aim of supporting exceptional young cardiovascular research talent in Australia and New Zealand.
Funding & Duration
Two grants of up to $50,000 each are available.
The research projects must have publishable data/outcomes within 18 to 24 months from award.
Applicants must be:
- a member of the Cardiac Society of Australia and New Zealand
- no more than six years post-award of PhD or postgraduate qualification
- domiciled in Australia or New Zealand
- affiliated with an academic/scientific institution or national health care system
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 7 May 2018
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review