This Fellowship enables young scholars to carry out non-degree research programmes at Hosei University under the direction of, or in cooperation with Hosei faculty and researchers.
Research areas include humanities, social or natural sciences, or engineering.
Funding & Duration
Fellowships are worth JPY 300,000 (approx. AUD $3,650) per month for up to six months. In addition, fellows are awarded up to JPY 300,000 (approx. AUD $3,650) for travel expenses.
Eligible applicants must be:
- foreign nationals;
- presently enrolled in a doctoral degree program or hold a doctorate;
- fluent in either Japanese or English;
- no older than 39 as of 1 April 2019;
- not be a previous recipient of this fellowship
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 28 May 2018
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review