This opportunity uses the R01 Research Project Grant funding mechanism.
This opportunity encourages research grant applications focusing on identification and management of behavioural symptoms and mental health conditions in individuals with intellectual disabilities (ID).
Specific areas of interest for this funding opportunity are:
- applications to develop and validate assessment tools that reliably identify behavioural symptoms or diagnose mental health conditions in individuals with ID, and
- applications studying the pharmacokinetics, safety and efficacy of specific psychotropic medications for treatment of behavioural symptoms or mental health conditions in individuals with ID.
Funding & Duration
Application budgets are not limited but need to reflect the actual needs of the proposed project.
The maximum project period is 5 years.
Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are eligible to apply.
Submission Requirements & Due Dates
- 5 September – Letter of Intent (LOI) via Grants.Gov submission portal.
- 21 September 2018 – full applications submitted for internal review.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review