This opportunity uses the U01 Research Project – Cooperative Agreements funding mechanism.
This cooperative agreement is expected to contribute to the knowledge base of the current regulatory efforts in support of food and medical products safety and quality globally and address specific challenges and fill gaps in the global efforts to ensure said safety and quality of such products.
Relevant strategies include:
- developing global norms and standards;
- articulating evidence-based and science-based policy options, including those relating to regulatory systems performance; and
- providing technical support to national regulatory authorities and governments through systems strengthening, research, public health and scientific efforts.
Funding & Duration
It is anticipated that up to one award will be made, and will not to exceed (a ceiling of) US $4.5M (approx. AUD $5.98M) in total costs (direct plus indirect), over the possible 5- year course of the cooperative agreement.
Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are eligible to apply.
Submission Requirements & Due Dates
- Applications must be submitted for internal review 18 June 2018
- Please email email@example.com if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review