The goal of this Program is to improve quality of life by decreasing the impact of cancer on active duty Service members, their families, and the American public.
The Program’s mission is to investigate cancer risks and knowledge gaps that may be relevant to active duty Service members, their families, other military beneficiaries, and the American public.
Idea Award with Special Focus
Translational Team Science Award
Career Development Award
Submission Requirements & Due Dates
- 20 June 2018 – pre-proposal for IASF, TTSA, IA, submitted via https://eBRAP.org.
- 28 August 2018 – pre-proposal for Career Development Award
- (TBA) September 2018 – Invited Applications due for internal review
- Please email email@example.com ASAP if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review