This opportunity uses the R01 Research Project Grant funding mechanism.
This award invites applications for studies to understand the effects of type 1 diabetes (T1D) on bone mass and quality and/or fracture risk. Researchers may propose investigations in newly recruited subjects or using subjects and/or samples from ongoing clinical studies of individuals with T1D.
Funding & Duration
Application direct cost budgets are limited to US $400,000 (AUD $531,000) per year
Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are eligible to apply.
Submission Requirements & Due Dates
- Applications open 6 November 2018
- 6 November 2018 – Letter of Intent (LOI) via Grants.Gov submission portal.
- 22 November 2018 – full applications submitted for internal review.
- Please email email@example.com if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review