The European Global Navigation Satellite Systems Agency invites submissions for the European satellite navigation competition. This recognises ideas and solutions for the commercial application of satellite navigation technology.
The following special prize and regional challenges are available:
- European GNSS Agency when and where? – exact timing and positioning matters! challenge, worth between €3,000 and €7,000 (approx AUD $4,800 – $11,000);
- German Aerospace Center drive automation and autonomy to the next level – Galileo for safe and security systems challenge, the winner receives five person-months of DLR services to aid development;
- Federal Ministry of Transport and Digital Infrastructure – reliable services for a secure digital society challenge, worth €5,000 (approx AUD $7,900);
- University challenge – from the lecture hall to the board room challenge, worth €5,000 (approx AUD $7,900);
- Global Navigation Satellite System living lab challenge, winners will receive the opportunity to conduct a reality check trial in a suitable living lab;
- European Space Agency space solutions challenge.
Enterprises, scientific institutions and individuals of legal adult age may participate.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
Applications are submitted directly to the Sponsor by 31 July 2018.
If you decide to apply for any of the above listed challenges, please contact Dale Godfrey.
Prior to submission please ensure that your University of Adelaide Researcher Profile page is up to date.