Gippsland Water is seeking to partner with a highly skilled and professional organisation to design, develop and deliver tailored leadership development programs.
The programs will consist of the following major components:
- A leadership program which develops our people to deliver on Gippsland Water’s strategic priorities by building internal capability and competence in existing people leaders
- An emerging leaders program which develops internal capability and leadership practice, with a focus on facilitating and influencing change and agility across the business
- To complement the learnings, design and deliver a complementary program which combines an individualised coaching component
- A short overview/introductory leadership workshop for those unable to participate in the full leadership program in the first wave or those new to a people leadership role to ensure consistency in leadership development and messaging across the organisation
Tender No. & Further Information
Tender documents are available at Tenders.Net, that provides background information, outlines the scope of services, the procurement process, and the information required from interested parties.
The documents may be downloaded from www.tenders.net (Tender # 1003568)
Please note: you will need to be a member of tenders.net to access this information.
Closing Date & Time
- Submissions close 4pm Eastern Standard Time [GMT +10:00], Thursday, 7 June 2018.
Need Help with a Submission?
- Paul Arthur, Business Partnership Manager (ECMS, Arts, and Professions)