Kidney Health Australia focuses upon on three streams of kidney disease research:
- Stream 1: Improving quality of life and duration of life for those living with Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Stream 2: Making kidney transplants last longer
- Stream 3: Preventing the progression of CKD
Kidney Health Australia Research funds a single stream each year, rotating annually. In 2018, Kidney Health Australia Research will be seeking applications for Stream 1: Improving quality of life and duration of life for those living with CKD.
Kidney Health Australia Research will prioritise research in three areas:
- Basic science
- Clinical science/population health
Funding & Duration
The Project Grants scheme offers a once only amount of up to a maximum of $50,000 towards the cost of the project.
Funding will be allocated in the form of matching funding.
The project should be able to be completed within a defined time from commencement. This time would not normally be expected to exceed two years.
Proposals will be accepted from senior researchers currently working in the kidney disease field.
The Project should be primarily conducted in Australia.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 4 June 2018
- Please complete your RFR through ResearchMaster > Fund Scheme code 513122
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review