This opportunity uses the R01 Research Project Grant funding mechanism.
The purpose of this award is to advance the development, adaptation, optimization, and validation of accurate, reproducible, specific, and sensitive imaging approaches to improve diagnosis, treatment, and treatment monitoring for diseases and conditions in the oral cavity and oropharynx.
- PAR-18-788, R21 Exploratory/Developmental Grant
Funding & Duration
Application budgets are not limited but need to reflect the actual needs of the proposed project.
The total project period request may not exceed 5 years.
Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are eligible to apply.
Submission Requirements & Due Dates
- 7 December 2018 – Letter of Intent (LOI) via Grants.Gov submission portal.
- 17 December 2018 – full applications submitted for internal review.
- Please email email@example.com if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review