This program aims to fund exploratory, pioneering, and transformative science that promotes discoveries in Tuberous Sclerosis Complex (TSC), from mechanistic insights to clinical application, by supporting new ideas and investigators for the benefit of Service members, their beneficiaries, and the American public.
The Tuberous Sclerosis Complex Research Program (TSCRP) is currently accepting applications for the following three award mechanisms:
Exploration Hypothesis Development Award
Idea Development Award
- Program Announcement [PDF]
- Eligibility Statement – New Investigator Option [PDF]
- Application Instructions [PDF]
Clinical Translational Research Award
Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are eligible to apply.
Submission Requirements & Due Dates
- 11 July 2018 – pre-proposal submitted via eBRAP
- 26 July 2018 – full applications (by invitation only) submitted to Research Services internal review.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review