Ferring Innovation Grants support research in the following therapeutic areas:
- Gastroenterology & Hepatology
- Reproductive Medicine & Women’s Health
- Biomarker Discovery
The program will provide the following type of research grants:
- Exploratory grants: support feasibility studies that will confirm the target’s role in the proposed indication.
- Discovery grants: support further research on targets with existing in vitro data validating its utility in the proposed indication.
- Competitive Postdoctoral and Graduate Student Fellowships: support research in one of FRI’s areas of interest.
Funding levels will range from US $50,000 to US $100,000. (approx. AUD $66,000 to $132,000)
Open to all academic institutions worldwide.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 4 June 2018
- Please complete your RFR through ResearchMaster > Fund Scheme code ORG121821
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review