These grants go to researchers doing work in the fields of multiple myeloma and related disorders including smoldering myeloma, MGUS (monoclonal gammopathy of undetermined significance) as well as immunoglobulin derived amyloidosis.
Funding & Duration
This year’s awards will be US $50,000 (approx AUD $66,000) each for 1 year.
The qualifications for a candidate for the Brian D. Novis Research Award include the following:
- Completed postdoctoral studies or clinical fellowships no later than August 1 of the application year.
- Ability to devote a minimum of 50% of his or her time to the research project during the Award year.
- Ability to provide a completed application with evidence of a meritorious research project.
- NIH, other foundations or similar funding agencies.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 25 July 2018
- Please email email@example.com if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review