METS Ignited Collaborative Project Funds provide an opportunity for industry to secure matched funding, in order to commercialise innovation that is of benefit to the Australian METS and mining sector.
This third round of the METS Ignited Project Fund has a particular focus upon robotics and automation.
Funding & Duration
Matched funding is availalble from $100,000 up to $3M.
Projects must be collaborative and industry-led with clear commercialisation applications that address one or more of the following:
- METS Ignited’s Industry Knowledge Priorities (IKP) in the Sector Competitiveness Plan
- key mining challenges
- establishment of METS Living Lab nodes/sandpits as part of an industry wide Living Lab network
- blue sky opportunities where solutions do not currently exist
Submission Due Date
- Applications close 31 August 2018
Need Help With a Submission?
- Please contact Violeta Babovic, Business Partner Specialist (Faculty of ECMS) for support with a submission.