This scholarship is intended to encourage legal scholarship and practice dedicated to advancing animal welfare.
Applicants for this Scholarship must demonstrate:
- their commitment to the practice of animal law through active and substantial engagement with animal law and animal protection organisations and initiatives; and,
- how their research or practising activity will benefit the development and application of animal law and animal protection more broadly.
The award for this scholarship will be for $1,000
Applicants for this Scholarship must be either enrolled in an undergraduate law degree, or enrolled or aspiring to enrol in a higher research degree within an Australian law school, or be a practising lawyer within an Australian jurisdiction.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 27 July 2018
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review
- General enquiries: email@example.com