This opportunity uses the R21 Exploratory/Developmental Research Grants funding mechanism.
The purpose of this award is to advance the development, adaptation, optimisation, and validation of accurate, reproducible, specific, and sensitive imaging approaches to improve diagnosis, treatment, and treatment monitoring for diseases and conditions in the oral cavity and oropharynx.
- PAR-18-787, R01 Research Project Grant
Funding & Duration
Direct costs are limited to US $275,000 (approx. AUD $362,000) over a two-year project period, with no more than $200,000 (approx. AUD $263,000) in direct costs allowed in any single year.
The maximum project period is 2 years.
Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are eligible to apply.
Submission Requirements & Due Dates
- 16 September 2018 – Letter of Intent (LOI) via Grants.Gov submission portal.
- 2 October 2018 – full applications submitted for internal review.
- Please email email@example.com if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review