Hort Innovation is seeking a suitably qualified, experienced and capable delivery partner for the project: Banana industry R&D co-ordination (BA17002).
The objectives of the services being sought are to help Hort Innovation lead and co-ordinate R&D delivery for the Australian banana industry by:
- Providing technical input to the development and conduct of R&D projects
- Facilitating collaborations where beneficial
- Working with industry extension and communication projects to ensure that the latest R&D developments are being made available to industry in an accurate and timely manner
- Representing the industry and its R&D at relevant forums, and meetings of relevant government departments and agencies.
Tender No. & Further Information
Hort Innovation has prepared a Request for Proposal (RFP) document that provides background information, outlines the scope of services, the procurement process and the information required from interested parties.
The RFP may be downloaded from www.tenders.net (Tender net ref #1007910)
Please note: you will need to be a member of tenders.net to access this information.
Closing Date & Time
- The closing date for responses is 5.00pm (AEDT), June 19, 2018.
Need Help with a Submission?
- Please contact Valerie Morris, Business Partnership Manager (Health & Sciences) for assistance.
Other current opportunities to partner with Hort Innovation.