The John Templeton Foundation invites applications to support research in the foundation’s core areas.
- science and the big questions, including natural sciences, human sciences, philosophy and theology and public engagement;
- character virtue development;
- individual freedom and free markets;
- exceptional cognitive talent and genius;
- voluntary family planning.
Funding & Duration
The Foundation offers both small and large grants:
- Small Grants are offered at USD $234,800 (approx. AUD $310,000) or less.
- Large Grants are offered above USD $234,800 (approx. AUD $310,000)
Charitable entities based worldwide may apply.
On rare occasions the Foundation may support individuals and for-profit companies doing charitable work.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 24 August 2018
- Please email email@example.com if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review