The Society offers postdoctoral fellowship grants to unusually promising recipients of M.D., Ph.D. or equivalent degrees when it appears that the program of training to be supported by the grant will enhance the likelihood that the trainee will perform meaningful and independent research relevant to MS in the future, and obtain a suitable position which will enable them to do so.
Funding & Duration
- Fellowship support will be provided for 1-3 years.
- View the Funding Guidelines (PDF) for salary details.
US citizenship is not required for applicants who desire training in institutions in the United States. However, applicants who plan training in other countries must be US citizens.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Pre-applications submitted direct to sponsor by 8 August 2018
- Full applications submitted for internal review by 8 August 2018
- Please email email@example.com if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review