The South Australian Community Achievement Awards are designed to encourage, acknowledge and reward the valuable contributions individuals, communities, and businesses are making throughout South Australia.
- Carers SA Carer Achievement Award
- Flinders Foundation Leadership and Innovation in Health Award
- Flinders University Rural Health SA Regional Achievement Award
- Jones Harley Toole Community Road Safety Award
- Minister for Industry and Skills Small Business Award
- Prime Super Agricultural Innovation Award
- Prime Super Employer Excellence in Aged Care Award
- Ricoh Australia Customer Service Award
- Rural Doctors Workforce Agency Rural Community Health and Wellbeing Award
- TAFE SA Connecting Communities Award
Category winners will receive a trophy and a $2,000 Award Prize from Commonwealth Bank.
All nominees and finalists will receive a letter of congratulations and a certificate of encouragement for their nomination.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
Nominations close 1 August 2018
If you decide to apply for this award, please contact Dale Godfrey.
Prior to submission please ensure that your University of Adelaide Researcher Profile page is up to date.