The Victorian Responsible Gambling Foundation awards research grants for areas of study that will build on an existing knowledge-base regarding how gambling affects the Victorian community, and to inform the strategies and activities the Foundation supports to address harm.
Funding & Duration
This new grant round is specifically for early career researchers. Up to six $50,000 (excl. GST) grants for projects conducted over an 18-month period.
Early-career researchers must explore issues that relate to the Foundation’s following research priorities:
- Lived experience
- Gambling harm and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex and queer (LGBTIQ) communities
- Gambling in regional Victoria
- Fantasy sports and daily fantasy sports.
All applications will be judged on merit. Where applications are of comparable quality, preference will be given to applicants from Victorian institutions to support the Foundation’s aim of building research capacity in Victoria.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 9 July 2018
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review
- General enquiries: email@example.com