The Brittany Scholarships 2018 scheme is designed to initiate or strengthen bilateral research collaborations, and allow scientists from South Australia and the region of Brittany, France to meet, discuss and initiate collaborative projects. This program intends to facilitate high quality research in areas of strategic importance. Proposals that include cross-disciplinary and cross-institutional collaboration are encouraged.
- Defence, cyber-security and advanced manufacturing;
- Smart technologies, sustainability and climate change;
- Primary industries and regional economic development;
- Education, skills, training and research;
- Culture, arts and sport.
Funding & Duration
The South Australian Government will provide up to $67,000 to the University of Adelaide to support 1-2 research projects. Funding will support travel, accommodation, and project start-up costs. Costs of infrastructure, equipment, and staff salary are not eligible for inclusion.
Funding must be expended by 28 June 2019.
- South Australian lead applicants must be academic and research only staff holding a University of Adelaide continuing position;
- HDR students can participate in the project as long as they have the support of their supervisors;
- Proposals must be research projects engaging with laboratories, universities and industry in Brittany, with priority given to our existing partners (see Brittany Scholarships 2018 – Funding Guidelines);
- Brittany partners involved in the project must have the support of their institutions.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted to email@example.com by 2 August 2018, 5.00pm ACST
- Please complete your RFR through ResearchMaster (must be approved by your Head of School). When prompted to Select Fund Scheme use Fund Scheme code FND000500
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review
- View the Brittany Scholarships 2018 – Guidelines (PDF)
- View the Brittany Scholarships 2018 – Application Form (DOC)
Khloe Xu (Research Services)
T: 8313 3716