Hort Innovation is seeking a suitably qualified, experienced and capable delivery partner for the project: Protecting Australia’s citrus genetic material (CT17008).
The objectives of the services are to help Hort Innovation:
- Maintain a collection of public citrus varieties of importance to industry
- Ensure availability of true-to-type, virus-free material for propagation
- Maintain plant health status data.
Tender No. & Further Information
Hort Innovation has prepared a Request for Proposal (RFP) document that provides background information, outlines the scope of services, the procurement process and the information required from interested parties.
The RFP may be downloaded from www.tenders.net (Tenders.Net ref #1010323)
Please note: you will need to be a member of tenders.net to access this information.
Closing Date & Time
- Thursday, July 5 2018 (5pm AEDT)
Need Help with a Submission?
- Please contact Valerie Morris, Business Partnership Manager (Health & Sciences) for assistance.
Other current opportunities to partner with Hort Innovation.