Hort Innovation is seeking a suitably qualified, experienced and capable delivery partner for the project: National papaya breeding and evaluation program (PP18000).
The objectives of the services are to help Hort Innovation:
- Commercialise selections with superior qualities from previous investments
- Develop new F1 hybrid varieties for industry adoption
- Generate new progenies for the development of new red and yellow selections with improved consumer appeal, quality, and disease resistance
- Generate comparative performance data for progenies, selections, and new varieties
- Communicate performance of new selections and varieties to growers
- Promote industry development.
Tender No. & Further Information
Hort Innovation has prepared a Request for Proposal (RFP) document that provides background information, outlines the scope of services, the procurement process and the information required from interested parties.
- The RFP may be downloaded from www.tenders.net (Tenders.Net ref #1010220)
Please note: you will need to be a member of tenders.net to access this information.
Closing Date & Time
- 6 July 2018 – 5:00 PM Eastern Standard Time [GMT +10:00]
Need Help with a Submission?
- Please contact Valerie Morris, Business Partnership Manager (Health & Sciences) for assistance.
Other current opportunities to partner with Hort Innovation.