Pfizer, under the independent grants for learning and change programme, invites proposals for its call on appropriate immunisations in adult patients with immune-mediated inflammatory conditions. This supports education and quality improvement programmes that focus on ensuring that adult patients with immune-mediated inflammatory conditions, specifically rheumatoid arthritis, spondyloarthritis and inflammatory bowel disease, are receiving appropriate vaccinations, as determined by their age, gender and specific clinical risk information such as age and the use of concomitant therapies.
Two categories of support are available:
- category 1 – grant support available to enhance or expand existing immunisation activities;
- category 2 – grant support to implement new immunisation initiatives.
The total available budget is USD $750,000 (approx. AUD $1.016M)
Applicant organisations must be based in Australia, New Zealand, and Europe, including Israel, Russia and Turkey.
The following types of institutions may apply:
- medical, nursing, allied health and pharmacy professional schools;
- healthcare institutions, both large and small; professional associations;
- government agencies;
- patient organisations, and other entities with a mission related to healthcare improvement.
Collaborations within and between different organisations are encouraged.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 11 July 2018
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review