This opportunity uses the R01 Research Project Grant funding mechanism.
Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) Number: PAR-18-830
The Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, the National Cancer Institute and the National Eye Institute invite applications for their role of epitranscriptomics in development and disease (R01 clinical trial not allowed) funding opportunity.
This supports research into the role of RNA chemical modifications in the initiation and progression of various developmental processes and disease states and conditions relevant to the participating institutes.
- PAR-18-831, R21 Exploratory/Developmental Research Grant
Funding & Duration
The number of awards is contingent on NIH appropriations and the submission of a sufficient number of meritorious applications. Grants are worth up to USD $499,999 (approx. AUD $676,000) each, for a maximum period of five years.
Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are eligible to apply.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications open 7 October 2018
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 24 October 2018
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review