This opportunity uses the R01 Research Project Grant funding mechanism.
Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) Number: PAR-18-831
The Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development invites applications for its role of epitranscriptomics in development and disease (R21 clinical trial not allowed) funding opportunity.
This supports research into the role of RNA chemical modifications in the initiation and progression of various developmental processes and disease states and conditions relevant to the institute.
- PAR-18-830, R01 Research Project Grant
Funding & Duration
The number of awards is contingent on NIH appropriations and the submission of a sufficient number of meritorious applications.
The combined budget for direct costs for the two-year project period may not exceed USD $275,000 (approx AUD $371,000).
No more than USD $200,000 (approx. AUD $270,000) may be requested in any single year.
Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are eligible to apply.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications open 7 October 2018
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 24 October 2018
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review