This opportunity uses the R21 Exploratory/Developmental Research Grants funding mechanism.
Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) Number: PA-18-824
This award supports analyses that will lead to a more detailed understanding of the effects of caloric restriction on risk factors for chronic diseases and the cellular and molecular mechanisms mediating the effects of sustained caloric restriction in humans.
- PA-18-823, R01 Research Project Grant
Funding & Duration
The combined budget for direct costs for the two-year project period may not exceed USD $275,000 (approx AUD $371,000 ). No more than USD $200,000 (approx. AUD $270,000) may be requested in any single year.
Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are eligible to apply.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Open for submissions 16 September 2018
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 2 October 2018
- Please email email@example.com if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review