The vision of the PRP is to stop Parkinson’s disease by funding research through a partnership of scientists and consumers.
The awards listed below will be supported for the Financial Year 2018.
Early Investigator Research Award
- Eligibility – Investigator must be a postdoctoral or clinical fellow, instructor, or assistant professor within 5 years of advanced degree or residency training (or equivalent).
- Funding – Maximum funding of USD $340,000 (approx. AUD $459,000) for total costs (includes direct and indirect costs)
- Duration – Maximum period of performance is 2 years
Investigator-Initiated Research Award
- Eligibility – Assistant Professor level or above (or equivalent)
- Funding – Maximum funding of USD $1.5M (approx. AUD $2.02M) for total costs (includes direct and indirect costs)
- Funding (Partnering PI Option) – Maximum funding of USD $2M (approx. AUD $2.7M) for total costs (includes direct and indirect costs)
- Duration – Maximum period of performance is 3 years
Submission Requirements & Due Dates
- 17 September 2018 – pre-proposal submitted via https://ebrap.org/
- 19 September – full applications submitted to Research Services internal review.
- Please email email@example.com if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review