Requested services for this tender include:
- evaluation of mining related applications, plans and reports from a geotechnical perspective;
- participation in site inspections, workshops, meetings and technical forums as a geotechnical specialist on behalf of the Department; and
- provision of formal assessment reports and ad hoc advice on a range of geotechnical matters.
The services above will be related to mining activities at the Ranger uranium mine, including:
- tailings management practices and proposals, including tailings dredging, in-pit tailings deposition and accelerated tailings consolidation;
- tailings consolidation modelling, physical properties testing and monitoring programs;
- pit geotechnical evaluations and risk assessments;
- bulk backfill of mined out pits;
- built structures evaluation such as tailings and water storage dams and the risks associated with potential modifications or remediation activities; and
- other mining and mine rehabilitation related activities as required.
Tender No. & Further Information
- Austender website – RFT Number: 2000003672
Please note: you must be logged in to download tender documents.
The Agreement for the Supplies is expected to commence in August 2018 and conclude in August 2021 with an option for the Department to extend the Agreement for a further 2 years.
Closing Date & Time
- 19 July 2018 2:00 pm (ACT Local Time).
- Please contact Paul Arthur, Business Partnership Manager (ECMS, Arts & Professions) for assistance with a submission.