The Epilepsy Foundation invites applications for its new therapy commercialisation grant programme. This supports the development of new therapies for epilepsy, including medicines, biologics, or devices. The programme also encourages one-to-one matching grants to academic and commercial entities to support the commercialisation of novel approaches to the treatment of epilepsy.
Funding & Duration
Grants are worth up to USD $350,000 (approx. AUD $472,000) for two years.
Preference is given to proposals that:
- already have a commercial partner engaged to assist with development,
- have committed matching funding from a third party source,
- might not otherwise be funded through traditional sources, and
- encourage collaboration between scientists and industry.
Investigators worldwide may apply.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Letter of Intent submitted directly to the Sponsor by 20 July 2018
- Full proposals must be submitted for internal review by 21 September 2018
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review