This competitive grant opportunity will provide support for publicly funded clinical trials that address areas of health burden and unmet need, such as rare cancers and rare diseases.
Applications to this grant opportunity must propose a clinical trial that addresses an ‘unmet medical need’ by improving the health outcomes for members of the Australian community living with serious health conditions whose diagnosis or treatment is not adequately addressed by existing options.
The grant opportunity incorporates a call for applications to the Australian Brain Cancer Mission.
Funding & Duration
Up to $33M in funding is available from the Medical Research Future Fund and up to $3.5M from the Australian Brain Cancer Mission.
The following categories must be used in your proposed budget:
- Personnel (personnel support packages)
- Other Direct Research Costs (DRCs).
Please visit the Grant Connect website to access the Guidelines and other supporting documents.
Please note: you must be logged in to the Grant Connect site to access the Grant Opportunity (GO) documents.
Submission Requirements & Due Dates
- 1 August 2018 – Minimum Data due in RGMS
- 8 August 2018 – applications must be submitted for internal review.
- Please email email@example.com if you intend to apply for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review