The Osteology Foundation invites applications for its osteology research grants. These support research on oral and maxillofacial tissue regeneration. Topics may include:
- clinical aspects of bone and soft tissue biology;
- local factors affecting oral tissue regeneration;
- systemic diseases with an impact on oral tissue regeneration;
- novel bone and soft tissue substitute materials;
- pharmacological aspects of oral tissue regeneration;
- inflammatory conditions, such as periodontitis and peri-implantitis.
Funding & Duration
Grants for advanced researchers are worth up to CHF 100,000 (approx. AUD $137,000) each for projects lasting up to two years.
Grants for young researchers are worth up to CHF 30,000 each for projects lasting up to one year.
Applications are open to advanced researchers in the field of oral tissue regeneration and young researchers currently undergoing postgraduate education or within three years thereafter.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 23 November 2018
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review