This opportunity uses the R01 Research Project Grant funding mechanism.
This announcement encourages applications at the intersection of HIV and ageing by addressing two overarching objectives:
- to improve understanding of biological, clinical, and socio-behavioural aspects of ageing through the lens of HIV infection and its treatment; and
- to improve approaches for testing, prevention, and treatment of HIV infection, and management of HIV-related comorbidities, co-infections, and complications in different populations and cultural settings by applying our current understanding of ageing science.
Funding & Duration
Application budgets are not limited but need to reflect the actual needs of the proposed project.
The maximum project period is 5 years.
Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are eligible to apply.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 24 August 2018
- Please email email@example.com if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review