The Australasian Wildlife Management Society offers travel subsidies and registration for Indigenous people involved in wildlife management, in the instance that as delegates, they cannot get full support from their member organisation, and where it is considered desirable for them to attend a specific symposium. If appropriate to their circumstances, free registration may be considered.
Subsidies will be considered where applicants:
- identify themselves as an Indigenous person of Australia or New Zealand (other countries will also be considered);
- are involved in wildlife management in that country;
- will present a paper (spoken or poster) or have experiences relevant to a conference symposium.
- Ongoing opportunity: no end date for submissions.
- Please email email@example.com if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review
- General enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org