The South Australian History Fund is an annual grant program offered by the History Trust of South Australia and is intended to support the production and sharing of South Australia’s history.
Funding is available for History grants (up to $5,000) and Training & Development grants (up to $500).
Funding of up to $5,000 per grant is available to undertake:
- Specific community-focused projects that explore, interpret or preserve aspects of South Australian history and make history accessible to the public.
- Publication of both academic histories and more popular forms of historical writing.
- Research by established and emerging historians that makes a significant contribution to the body of knowledge about, or understanding of, South Australian history.
Funding of up to $500 per grant is also available to assist organisations to provide appropriate skills development training or activities for their workers.
Applications for History grants and Training & Development grants are invited from incorporated community organisations and local government. Individual and professional historians, tertiary institutions or other organisations may apply for funding for publications and research.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 3 August 2018
- Please complete your RFR through ResearchMaster > Fund Scheme code 95482
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review
- General enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org