This award is open to any individual health care professional or scientist, who will undertake and publish a specific focused research project on Interstitial Lung Disease (ILD).
The research can relate to any aspect of ILD including the molecular basis of the disease, its diagnosis and treatment, improved management and care and the evaluation of palliative strategies in the advance disease setting.
Funding & Duration
In 2018, there is one Grant in Aid opportunity valued at $10,000 to support ILD related research.
Preference will be given to small projects (ie Pilot studies; data collection processes) which could be completed in a 12 month time frame.
Key eligibility criterion:
- The grant will be offered to early career researchers including nurses and allied health professionals who have completed an under-graduate degree in a health topic, or working to a higher degree or specialist qualification,
- Applications from early career researchers need to be supported by a senior investigator with a strong track research record in related field,
- Applicants must be health professional members of both Lung Foundation Australia and a member of TSANZ.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 27 July 2018
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review