Lung Foundation Australia and the Greenwood Family have announced three travel grants for attendance at the forthcoming International Colloquium on Lung and Airway Fibrosis (ICLAF) 2018.
Funding & Duration
Travel grants are awarded at up to $3000, and may be used to cover any or all of the following participant costs to attend the conference for which the Travel Grant has been awarded, including:
- Return airfares
- Accommodation for the duration of the conference
- Travel costs (e.g. taxis, parking)
- Daily incidentals and meals allowances (not to exceed ATO allowances)
- Full Registration.
Three Travel Grants will be allocated for the 20th International Colloquium on Lung and Airway Fibrosis (ICLAF 2018) scheduled 14-18th October 2018 Pacific Grove California USA.
The applicant must be able to provide a signed letter of support from their employer or supervisor permitting and supporting their attendance at this particular conference.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 27 July 2018
- Please complete your RFR through ResearchMaster > Fund Scheme code FND000316
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review