Up to thirteen $75,000 capacity building Project Grants for new, early and mid-career researchers are on offer in Round 2, 2018.
- Ten Dementia Australia Research Foundation Project Grants including The Hill Foundation Project Grant, The A&L Project Grant and the Dementia Australia Research Foundation – Norma Beaconsfield Project Grant (new, early and mid-career researchers in any area of dementia research)
- One Hazel Hawke Research Grant in Dementia Care (new, early and mid-career researchers in dementia care)
- Two Dementia Australia Research Foundation – Victoria Project Grants including the Cecilia Margaret Hudson Dementia Research Grant (new, early and mid-career researchers in clinical or psychosocial areas of dementia research)
Up to two, $30,000 Training Fellowships are also on offer in Round 2.
These Fellowships are open to Australian-based health professionals undertaking projects in any area of dementia research. The award aims to build capacity in dementia research by encouraging health professionals to develop ideas that will ultimately improve outcomes for people living with dementia, their carers and families. The Fellowships will also enable applicants to receive mentoring by an experienced dementia researcher or team.
Please refer to the Dementia Grants Program Guidelines [PDF] for Project Grant & Training Fellowships.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 6 August 2018
- Please complete your RFR through ResearchMaster > Fund Scheme code 515841
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review