Hort Innovation is seeking a suitably qualified, experienced and capable delivery partner for the project: Australian olive industry sensory training (OL17003).
The objectives of the services being sought are to provide a series of integrated training programs to support:
- The ongoing knowledge of International Olive Council and American Oil Chemists’ Society accredited sensory panellists and nationally accredited competition judges
- Encourage new entrants or educate beginners on how to actively fit the quality, flavour and presentation of Extra Virgin Olive Oil and table olives to match evolving and increasing market demands.
The services will ensure the Australian olive industry is equipped with the necessary skills to enable ongoing monitoring of the sensory attributes of Extra Virgin Olive Oil and table olives in agreement with industry specifications for quality.
Tender No. & Further Information
Hort Innovation has prepared a Request for Proposal (RFP) document that provides background information, outlines the scope of services, the procurement process and the information required from interested parties.
The RFP may be downloaded from www.tenders.net
- Tenders.Net Ref # 1013269
- Contract # OL17003
Please note: you will need to be a member of tenders.net to access this information.
Closing Date & Time
- 20 July 2018 (5pm Eastern Standard Time [GMT +10:00])
Need Help with a Submission?
- Please contact Valerie Morris, Business Partnership Specialist assistance.
Other current opportunities to partner with Hort Innovation.