Hort Innovation is seeking a suitably qualified, experienced and capable delivery partner for the project: OliveCare – Phase 2 (OL17006).
The objectives of the services being sought are to:
- Increase producer participation in the Australian Olive Industry Code of Practice (OliveCare), including extending membership along the supply chain to include more retailers as well as food service distributors and exporters.
- Build and maintain the quality of Australian olive oil, table olives and related products and set benchmarks for improving that quality enabling the industry to more effectively compete in global markets based on quality.
Tender No. & Further Information
Hort Innovation has prepared a Request for Proposal (RFP) document that provides background information, outlines the scope of services, the procurement process and the information required from interested parties.
The RFP may be downloaded from www.tenders.net
- Tenders.Net Ref # 1014071
- Contract # OL17006
Please note: you will need to be a member of tenders.net to access this information.
Closing Date & Time
- 27 July 2018 (5pm Eastern Standard Time [GMT +10:00])
Need Help with a Submission?
- Please contact Valerie Morris, Business Partnership Specialist assistance.
Other current opportunities to partner with Hort Innovation.