Takeda’s COCKPI-T program (Co-create Knowledge for Pharma Innovation with Takeda) invites researchers to submit innovative ideas related to therapeutic targets and technologies for drug discovery to gain funding to support their research financially to confirm their concepts.
Areas of Interest
- Regenerative Medicine
- Early research stage which needs a further concept-validation study
- Existence of a certain level of validation data against the concept is preferable, but it is not mandatory.
- Researcher whose university, research institute or company is in Australia
- You are not granted any other private funding which has conflicts with the terms and conditions [PDF] of the COCKPI-T funding.
Funding & Duration
Takeda pays Institution a grant of up to AUD $100,000 according to the research plan to support COCKPI-T research in whole or in part.
The research term will be approximately one year after contract execution (until March 2020).
- 16 July 2018 – Submission of non-confidential Proposal Sheet
- 24 August 2018 – First selections based on Proposal Sheets
- Mid to late September – Interviews conducted by video-conference
- 12 October 2018 – Final selection of winners announced.
For assistance with your submission, please contact Adelaide Enterprise:
- E email@example.com
- T 08 8313 3480