INRIA invites proposals for its associate teams. This call enables scientific collaborations between an INRIA project team and a research team from abroad to jointly define a scientific objective, a research plan and a program for bilateral exchanges. This aims to:
- Support INRIA’s international laboratories;
- strengthen INRIA partnerships;
- Encourage projects with Brazil, in particular with LNCC, Australia, in particular with CSIRO and Data61, and Canada;
- Develop new collaborations with the UK and Germany, the latter with a thematic priority on artificial intelligence and on cybersecurity, and support new partnerships.
Funding & Duration
Funding is available for three years and worth:
- up to €13,000 per year for the first two years and up to €10,000 for the third year for associate teams with non European countries.
- up to €9,000 per year for the first two years and up to €7,000 for the third year for associate teams with European partners.
- up to €20,00 per year for associate teams with India, Japan and Taiwan
- €10,000 per year and a 16-month postdoc for concerned associate teams.
Funding covers exchanges between France and the partner country for researcher, engineers, postdoctoral fellows, PhD students and interns as well as the organisation of joint workshops or working meetings.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications for Japanese partners must be submitted for internal review by 29 August
- Applications for all other partners must be submitted for internal review by 19 September
- Please email email@example.com if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review