Swedish Research Council for Sport Science invites applications for its project funding grants. These support scientific research that relates to sport. Research projects should focus on sporting excellence and research into sports for children and young people. Projects should be related to one of the following categories:
- physiology, medicine, and biomechanics;
- social sciences, humanities, and appropriate areas of research;
- traumatology, rehabilitation, and orthopaedics;
- other subject areas.
Funding & Duration
Grants are worth up to SEK 400,000 (approx. AUD $61,000) during one year, and cover costs for salaries, personnel, travel, publishing and translation.
Applicants must have a Swedish PhD or an equivalent overseas qualification, or posses similar level of expertise, and have links to an academic institution in Sweden. They must also be employed at an academic institution which receives the funding.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 10 September 2018
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review