RTRP Concept Awards for FY2018 are intended to support the exploration of a highly innovative new concept or untested theory relevant to reconstructive transplantation.
Applications must address at least one of the FY18 RTRP Focus Areas:
- Reduce the risks of VCA-associated immunotherapy
- Revolutionise ex vivo VCA tissue preservation strategies to extend the timeline between procurement and transplantation
- Identify near- and long-term functional, quality-of-life, and psychosocial, outcomes in VCA, and their influencing factors
Funding & Duration
Maximum funding of USD $200,000 (approx. AUD $271,000) is available for total costs.
The maximum period of performance is 18 months.
Investigators at or above the level of postdoctoral fellow (or equivalent) are eligible to apply.
Submission Requirements & Due Dates
- 3 October 2018 – pre-proposal submitted via eBRAP.org
- 10 October 2018 – full applications (by invitation only) submitted to Research Services internal review.
- Please email email@example.com if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review