The purpose of this funding opportunity announcement (FOA) is to support in vivo research to elucidate the chemical features of non-native molecules that facilitate passage across the blood-testis and/or blood-epidydimal barriers.
- This opportunity uses the R61/R33 Exploratory/Developmental Phased Award funding mechanisms
- Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) Number: PAR-18-853
Funding & Duration
Application budgets are not limited but need to reflect the actual needs of the proposed project.
The scope of the proposed project should determine the project period. The maximum period of the combined R61 and R33 phases is 5 years, with up to 2 years for the R61 phase and up to 3 years for the R33 phase. Applications with a project period less than 5 years are encouraged where feasible.
Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are eligible to apply.
Submission Requirements & Due Dates
- 27 October 2018 – Letter of Intent (LOI) via Grants.Gov submission portal.
- 13 November 2018 – full applications submitted for internal review.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review