This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) seeks to stimulate research on mid-life adults (those 50 to 64 years of age) that can inform efforts to optimise health and well-being as individuals age and prevent illness and disability in later years.
The R21 Exploratory/Developmental Grant supports exploratory and developmental research projects by providing support for the early and conceptual stages of these projects.
Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) Number: PA-18-850
- PA-18-849, R01 Research Project Grant
- PA-18-849 (AIDS related) R01 Research Project Grant
- PA-18-850 R21 Exploratory/Developmental Grant
Funding & Duration
The combined budget for direct costs for the two year project period may not exceed USD $275,000 (approx. AUD $371,000).
The maximum project period is 2 years.
Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are eligible to apply.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 21 December 2018
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are considering applying for this scheme
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review